All-Source Intelligence Instructor and Curriculum Development SME
SSU is an innovation company who is committed to the mission of providing our customers with high-level services and products. Our people are the foundation of our excellence and agility.
We are currently recruiting for (3) All-Source Intelligence Instructor and Curriculum Development SMEs to support MARSOC in the Marine Raider Training Center. The purpose. This is an empowering job with a direct sense of purpose, significance and fulfillment associated with daily requirements. The purpose of this task is to provide the MRTC with contractor support to provide full time qualified Subject Matter Experts (SME) to facilitate the Programs of Instruction (POIs) of the Marine Forces Special Operations Command (MARFORSOC).
Location: Camp Lejeune, NC (Will travel CONUS as needed)
Security Clearance: TS / SCI Clearance required
SOF Mission Team Job Qualifications
- Must have a valid state driver’s license.
- Carry equipment weighing up to 50lbs.
- Possess a fully adjudicated TS//SCI clearance on day one of contract execution.
- Former 0231-MOS or other service equivalent MOS
- 5+ years executing All-Source Intelligence operations
- 5+ of military experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in Army MI Analytical tools such as FADE, Palantir, Analyst notebook, google earth, JIDA Attack the Network tools, GIGA, HOT-R, open-source software). supporting SOF missions
- Must complete the 4-week MRTC Instructor Training Course prior engaging with students. Prior attendance in the course will be accepted.
- Must have an understanding of handling classified materials and Electronic Key Management System (EKMS).
- Shall be required to provide surge support within the total 1920 hrs that equate to an FTE under this contract.
- Must be formally trained in analytical methodologies and processes (i.e. Critical Thinking Structured Analysis, JIPOE models/templates, Counterterrorism Analytical Framework, Collections, CARVER, Intelligence Support packages, Target Intelligence packages, Link Analysis, Center of Gravity and Mission Analysis).
- Assist in planning and coordination for All-Source Intelligence training.
- Serve as the All-Source Intelligence Instructors for the Multi-Discipline Intelligence Operator Course (MDIOC).
- Design, develop, update, review and execute complex SOF Multi-Source Intelligence training scenarios.
- Develop and update TSP and POIs as needed.
- Execute and participates in MDIOC directed training environments with appropriate security settings as determined by the MRTC
- Able to travel with MRTC elements to support intelligence training events.
- 401K Matching Plan (SSU matches 100% up to 3% and 50% up to the additional 5%)
- PTO and Holiday
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
If you are interested in a very well-compensated, empowered, and fulfilling position, while making a positive impact at a high level of significance, we encourage you to submit your resume/cv to email@example.com.