Strategic Solutions Unlimited, Inc. (SSU) is an innovation company who is committed to the mission of providing our customers with high-level services and products. Our people are the foundation of our excellence and agility.
POSITION SUMMARY: SSU currently has one (1) opening for a Business Development Associate to join our team and work in our corporate office in Fayetteville, N.C. This individual must be an energetic self-starter, resourceful, and able to develop a well-defined time management process to accomplish given tasks. Looking for cultural fit with a high-performance organization, committed to excellence with great growth opportunities.
- Conduct market research that will assist management with capture decisions
- Assist in preparing proposals and quotes for Federal Government clients
- Assist with the corporate opportunity pipeline administration and management via SSU’s capture management tool
- Assist with the preparation of marketing material
- Assist with planning/coordination of trades shows/expos
- Assist with contract administration
- Develop an understanding of SSU’s business and culture.
- Assist with preparing responses to data calls/capabilities matrix requirements of Prime Contractors
- Bachelor’s degree in business/marketing, engineering, or finance OR Student in good standing progressing towards Bachelor’s degree
- Four (4) to Six (6) years of experience in business development
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Able to work independently but within strategic framework
- Good business acumen
- Willing to learn and ask questions
- Demonstrated ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects/assignments at the same time
- Strong organizational skills
- Project management skills
- Ability to be flexible with day-to-day tasks
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be efficient at utilizing computer-based tools (MS Office suite of software, MS Outlook, MS Teams, Zoom Meeting, MS Publisher) to accomplish tasks and communicate with others.
- Light travel
- 401K Matching
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Full Medical Coverage
If you are interested in a very well-compensated, empowered, and fulfilling position, while making a positive impact at a high level of significance, we encourage you to submit your resume/cv to email@example.com.