SSU is an innovation company who is committed to the mission of providing our customers with high-level services and products. Our people are the foundation of our excellence and agility.
We currently have one (1) opening for a Pricing Analyst/ Contract Administrator to work in our corporate office located in downtown Fayetteville, N.C. This individual will assist with contract management, develop pricing strategics, perform cost analysis, perform salary analysis, collaborate with project management to monitor budget and performance, track and negotiate changes based on cost trends, and report activity related to cost/pricing to senior management. Looking for cultural fit with a high-performance organization, committed to excellence with great growth opportunities.
Location: Fayetteville, NC
Security Clearance: Secret Clearance preferred
- Function as subject matter expert to assist in all areas of contract and proposal cost analysis including direct material, other direct costs, commercial items costs, indirect costs, and profit calculation.
- Analyzing indirect cost rates including cost trend, expense pool costs, and allocation bases.
- Provide feedback and recommendations on pricing/cost elements to senior management
- Review cost and pricing data to identify any errors or inconsistencies.
- Advise senior management of issues and trends impacting and their associated costs.
- Develop new policies and procedures for conducting cost analysis.
- Develop databases, analytical tools, cost models, etc. to assist the pricing department in their cost price analysis functions.
- Prepare contract letters and other communications and notices such as; NDAs, TAs, and Subcontracts.
- Review contract estimates, including proposed materials, production costs, etc and determine whether they seem reasonable and accurate
- Ensure that all records are accurate and up to date
- Negotiate and approve contract terms while ensuring that projects remain within the established budget
- Create regular status reports regarding progress on projects in coordination with Program Managers
- Analyze contracts to ensure they comply with state and federal laws and regulations
- Experience in providing briefings and presentations to all level of employees and senior management.
- Three (3) plus years of experience in developing cost models and cost trend analysis.
- Experience in developing and managing databases.
- High level communication skills.
- Experience with contract management.
- Three (3) plus years’ experience with pricing / cost analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or a related field.
- Experience within the DoD/Federal Government Industry is preferred.
- 401K Matching
- Full Medical Insurance
If you are interested in a very well-compensated, empowered, and fulfilling position, while making a positive impact at a high level of significance, we encourage you to submit your resume/cv to email@example.com