Apogee-SSU Joint Venture, LLC is an innovation company who is committed to the mission of providing our customers with high-level services and products. Our people are the foundation of our excellence and agility.
We currently have one (1) opening for a C-130 Maintenance Advisor to work in Niamey Niger. The purpose of this position is to provide support to the Nigerien Air Force (NiAF). This Advisor will provide strategic and operational level support to NiAF leadership on the readiness, maintenance, management, and sustainment of Niger’s C-130 fleet. This Advisor will also mentor and advise NiAF command maintenance and logistics personnel on C-130 logistics and supply chain management; maintenance scheduling and planning; and C-130 maintenance and sustainment for local and deployed operations.
Location: Air Base 101, Niamey, Niger
Minimum Technical / Education Qualifications:
- International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) Level 4 English Language Proficiency
- Ten years’ U.S. military experience in an aviation maintenance or flight engineer career field.
- Possess an active Secret clearance
- Former Air Force Aviation Maintenance Officer (minimum O4 or E-7) with at least seven years’ demonstrable experience, or minimum of 2,500 flight hours as a flight engineer, with the C-130H platform
- Two years of flight line maintenance/production control experience.
- Minimum of two years serving overseas in a military or contract role.
- Minimum of one year of demonstrated prior professional experience advising foreign military personnel.
- Minimum of one year of demonstrated prior professional experience conducting training for foreign military personnel.
- Must be able to obtain a Department of State Level 1 Medical Clearance, upon contract award.
Total Compensation Plan: $200K+
- 401K Matching Plan
- Full Medical Insurance
If you are interested in a very well-compensated, empowered, and fulfilling position, while making a positive impact at a high level of significance, we encourage you to submit your resume/cv to firstname.lastname@example.org