CI/HUMINT Instructor and Curriculum Development SME
SSU is an innovation company who is committed to the mission of providing our customers with high-level services and products. Our people are the foundation of our excellence and agility.
We are currently recruiting for Counterintelligence/HI Instructor and Curriculum Development SME to support MARSOC in the Marine Raider Training Center. The purpose. This is an empowering job with a direct sense of purpose, significance and fulfillment associated with daily requirements. The purpose of this task is to provide the MRTC with contractor support to provide full time qualified Subject Matter Experts (SME) to facilitate the Programs of Instruction (POIs) of the Marine Forces Special Operations Command (MARFORSOC).We are currently recruiting for a Counterintelligence/HUMINT Instructor and Curriculum
Location: Camp Lejeune, NC (Will travel CONUS as needed)
Security Clearance: Secret
SOF Mission Team Job Qualifications
- 1 year of experience using Microsoft OS and Microsoft Office suite of programs.
- Carry equipment weighing up to 50lbs.
- Must have a valid state driver’s license.
- Possess a fully adjudicated TS/SCI clearance on day one of contract execution.
- Former 0211, 0210, 35M, 35L or other service equivalent MOS
- 5+ years executing CI/HUMINT operations
- 5+-years of military experience.
- In-depth understanding of MSO, CI functions, Detainee Operations, and Advanced Operations.
- Minimum of one deployment supporting SOF missions as a 0211, 0210 or other services equivalent MOS’s
- Served a minimum of 1 year as an enlisted E-6 or higher/CWO2 Counterintelligence/HUMINT professional.
- Must complete the 4-week MRTC Instructor Training Course prior engaging with students. Prior course completion is preferred and will be evaluated favorably.
- Shall be required to provide surge support within the total 1920 hrs that equate to an FTE under this contract.
- Must have been formerly trained in High Threat Meeting (HTM) protocol.
- Must have been or able to complete formal training in cyber security and obfuscation techniques once on task.
- Primary planner and coordinator for CI / HUMINT training
- Serve as the primary CI/HUMINT Instructor the Multi-Discipline Intelligence Operator Course (MDIOC).
- Assist in designing, developing, updating and reviewing complex SOF CI/HUMINT training scenarios.
- Develop and update TSP and POIs as needed.
- Execute and participates in MDIOC directed training environments with appropriate security settings as determined by the MRTC
- Able to travel with SOF elements to support CI / HUMINT training.
- 401K Matching Plan (SSU matches 100% up to 3% and 50% up to the additional 5%)
- PTO and Holiday
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
If you are interested in a very well-compensated, empowered, and fulfilling position, while making a positive impact at a high level of significance, we encourage you to submit your resume/cv to email@example.com.