SSU is recruiting for a Clerical Support Specialist to provide clerical support to the 160th Signal Brigade. This requirement is for the full-time services of one (1) Clerical Support Specialist in Arifjan, Kuwait to collect and provide information to the Brigade and Battalion S-1 Offices for personnel in the Brigade and Battalion.
Location: Arifjan, Kuwait
Clearance Requirement: SECRET is REQUIRED
Candidate must have experience in the following:
- Word processing, presentation and spreadsheet software (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Adobe PDF)
- DA personnel systems
- PERSTEMPO regulations and tracking
- Proper Military Awards form completion
- Proper Evaluation form completion
- Proper DA Form 4187 submission
- Records Management to include ARIMS.
- E/MILPO transaction submission, error correction and understand numerous reports
- Strength Management
- OTAS “three tiered” architecture: The Enterprise Database; the Theater Database and the Mobile System
- Proper management of Leave Control Log (LCL).
Candidate must be able to perform the following Clerical functions:
- Monitor Personnel Tempo (PERSTEMPO) data in accordance with established thresholds. Advise the Brigade and Battalion Commander of trends and make recommendations on corrective actions within the commands and associated companies (daily).
- Prepare, based on narrative provided, unit level portion of award recommendations.
- Prepare, based on narrative provided, unit level portion of evaluations.
- Process leave and pay documents.
- Prepare and process personnel actions (DA Form4187).
- Perform unit level mail clerk duties.
- Perform general administration duties such as typing and filing.
- Process unit personnel accountability reports and notices daily.
- Process the Personnel Asset Inventory (PAI) – in accordance with current EMILPO Functional Guidance.
- Analyze officer and enlisted personnel manning status Unit Manning Report (UMR) and ensure appropriate E/MILPO transactions are submitted timely and accurately daily.
- Process personnel accounting error notices daily.
- Prepare non-deployable report monthly and monitoring daily.
- Maintain and submit PERSTEMPO data.
- Perform daily reconciliation and updates in OTAS and provide various reports to higher headquarters In Accordance With (IAW) established suspense date, which includes at a minimum, accountability by day, name, location and unit.
- The Subcontractor shall ensure the following DTAS objectives are met:
- Improve data quality.
- Establish a common picture.
- Perpetuate deployed personnel accountability.
- Conduct Soldier in and out-processing to include processing levy packets and production of Permanent Change of Station (PCS) orders
- Process assignment documents including:
- Process deletion and dependent actions
- Publish Temporary Change of Status (TCS) orders
- Monitor enlisted PCS reassignment “no-shows”
- Process reassignment notices or forward to Battalion
- Review soldier records such as iPerms for accuracy and assist Soldiers in correcting errors.
- Process Soldier requests and actions to obtain a large variety of entitlements, schools, Foreign Service tour extensions, financial and curtailments
- Establish and maintain records in accordance with ARIMS
- 401K Matching Plan
- Full Medical Insurance
- Referral Bonus Program
If you are interested in a very well-compensated and challenging position, while making a positive impact, we encourage you to submit your resume/cv to email@example.com.