Geospatial Intelligence Instructor and Curriculum Development SME
Strategic Solutions Unlimited, Inc. (SSU) is an innovation company who is committed to the mission of providing our customers with high-level services and products. Our people are the foundation of our excellence and agility.
We are currently recruiting for (2) Geospatial Intelligence Instructor and Curriculum Development SMEs to provide formal training to individual Special Operations Capability Specialists (SOCS) in Special Operations tactics, techniques, and procedures and related support skills in order to provide qualified personnel to the Marine Special Operations Companies (MSOCs).
Location: Camp Lejeune, NC
Security Clearance: Fully Adjudicated TS/SCI clearance on day one of contract execution
SOF Mission Team Job Qualifications
- Must have a valid state driver’s license.
- Carry equipment weighing up to 50lbs.
- Possess a fully adjudicated TS/SCI clearance on day one of contract execution.
- Served a minimum of two (2) OCONUS deployments working as an Intelligence Surveillance Reconnaissance and Full Motion Video analyst. Deployments with SOF is preferred and will be evaluated favorably.
- Must be proficient with SOF exploitation programs and software (I.E. AIDE, SOCET, ARCGIS, QT, Google Earth, mIRC and Microsoft Office).
- Shall possess knowledge of Special Operations Force communication tools and basic radio communication skills.
- Must complete the 4-week MRTC Instructor Qualification Course once on contract. Prior attendance in the course will be accepted.
- Shall be required to provide surge support within the total 1920 hrs that equate to an FTE under this contract.
- Must be able to maintain certification/achieve recertification as an ISR Tactical Controller once on contract.
- Accredited SOF ITC certification preferred and will be viewed favorably.
Apply adult learning theories, methods, and strategies, such as the Socratic Method, while working independently or in a multidisciplinary team environment.
- Support training in classroom, rural and urban environments, utilizing all standard computer software, proficient in the use of unclassified programs heavily utilized by all baseline GEOINT operations; Microsoft OS and Microsoft Office suite of programs and SOF GEOINT programs and software (i.e., SOCET, ARCGIS, QT, Google Earth, mIRC) to perform professional development of courses and training events as required.
- Conduct training reviews, revisions, and courseware development for course syllabi, create, review and update classroom training materials such as student handouts, lesson plans, PowerPoint presentations, and practical exercises required for course accuracy and relevance as directed.
- Assist to design, develop, update, and review complex GEOINT training scenarios for inclusion to MDIOC as directed.
- Simulate various components of GEOINT request and support, GEOINT production, AISR operations, ITC skillset, FMV PED analyst, knowledge of GEOINT POR software/systems.
- Must have current ITC certification or have been previously certified.
- 401K Matching Plan (SSU matches 100% up to 3% and 50% up to the additional 5%)
- PTO and Holiday
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
If you are interested in a very well-compensated, empowered, and fulfilling position, while making a positive impact at a high level of significance, we encourage you to submit your resume/cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.