Strategic Solutions Unlimited, Inc. (SSU) is an innovation company who is committed to the mission of providing our customers with high-level services and products. Our people are the foundation of our excellence and agility.
SSU has an immediate need for three (3) ISR Tactical Control Instructor and Curriculum Development SMEs to provide formal training to individual Special Operations Capability Specialists (SOCS) in Special Operations tactics, techniques, and procedures and related support skills in order to provide qualified personnel to the Marine Special Operations Companies (MSOCs).
Location: Camp Lejeune, NC
Security Clearance: Fully Adjudicated TS/SCI clearance on day one of contract execution
- Served a minimum of two (2) deployments OCONUS within the last 10 years working as an Intelligence Surveillance Reconnaissance and Full Motion Video analyst.
- Must be proficient with SOF exploitation programs and software (I.E. AIDE, SOCET, ARCGIS, QT, Google Earth, mIRC and Microsoft Office).
- Shall possess knowledge of Special Operations Force communication tools and basic radio communication skills.
- Must have a valid state driver’s license.
- Must be able to carry up to 50 lbs.
- MRTC Instructor Qualifications Course certification is preferred
- ISR Tactical Controller certification is preferred
If you are interested in a very well-compensated, empowered, and fulfilling position, while making a positive impact at a high level of significance, we encourage you to submit your resume/cv to email@example.com.