SSU is an innovation company who is committed to the mission of providing our customers with high-level services and products. Our people are the foundation of our excellence and agility.
We currently have one (1) potential opening for a Program Manager to support the Joint Special Operations University (JSOU) mission. The ideal candidate will serve as full-time support and shall manage multiple contract personnel working in geographically dispersed locations. Looking for cultural fit with a high-performance organization, committed to excellence with great growth opportunities.
Location: MacDill AFB, FL
Clearance: Active TOP SECRET/Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) Security Clearance
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Handle the day-to-day management and administration of project tasks
- Develop detailed work plans and schedules
- Assigning staff responsibilities and supervising all staff efforts
- Interact continually with Government COR and any appointed Technical Representatives (TR) to discuss concerns and ensure total product/service satisfaction
- Work effectively with the university’s governance committees
- Focus on the efficient execution and program management of staff
- Ensure that proper procedures are followed prior to task order execution
Required Professional Qualifications/Education:
- MA or MS in any field required*
- 5 years’ experience within the SOF community.
- 5 years’ project or program management experience.
- 5 years’ experience in staff budget management.
- 5 years’ experience in compliance with export control procedures for US contractors.
- 3 years’ experience in compliance with export control Licensing for non-US citizens living OCONUS.
- 3 years’ experience in compliance standards with host nation labor and tax law as it applies to the support provided to JSOU International Education Program.
- Understand compliance with export control licensing for non-US citizens living OCONUS.
- Understand compliance standards with host nation labor and tax law as it pertains to the JSOU International Education Program.
- 5 years’ experience in managing legal requirements for compliancy with US DBA Act procedures for US and non-US internationally.
- 401K Matching Plan
- PTO and Holiday
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
If you are interested in a very well-compensated and challenging position, while making a positive impact, we encourage you to submit your resume/cv to firstname.lastname@example.org