SSU is an innovation company who is committed to the mission of providing our customers with high-level services and products. Our people are the foundation of our excellence and agility.
We currently have one (1) potential opening for a Task Lead to support the Joint Special Operations University (JSOU) mission. The ideal candidate will serve as full-time support and shall manage multiple contract personnel working in geographically dispersed locations. Looking for cultural fit with a high-performance organization, committed to excellence with great growth opportunities.
Location: MacDill AFB, FL
Clearance: TOP SECRET clearance required; SCI eligible
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Lead and manage multiple contract personnel working in geographically-dispersed locations.
• Responsible for handling the day-to-day management and administration of project tasks,
developing detailed work plans and schedules, assigning staff responsibilities, and supervising all
• Interact continually with Government COR and any appointed Technical Representatives (TR) to
discuss concerns and ensure total product/service satisfaction.
• Provide administrative and operational oversight to all programs supported by contractor staff, to
include any classified programs.
• Work effectively with the university’s governance committees.
• Assist the Program Manager (PM) on the efficient execution and program management of the
contract and contractor staff.
• Consult, recommend and advise JSOU in executing the contract efficiently and cost effectively
• Ensure that proper procedures are followed for task order execution.
• Authority to designate contract Team Leads to support the administrative needs of this task order.
Required Professional Qualifications/Education:
- TOP SECRET clearance required; SCI eligible
• Master of Arts (MA)/Master of Science (MS) required in any field*
• 5 years’ experience within the SOF community.
• 5 years’ project or program management experience.
• 5 years’ experience in staff budget management.
• Understand compliance with Export Control Licensing for Non-US
Citizens living Outside Continental United States (OCONUS).
• Understand compliance standards with Host Nation labor and Tax
Law as it pertains to the JSOU International Education Program
- 401K Matching Plan
- PTO and Holiday
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
If you are interested in a very well-compensated and challenging position, while making a positive impact, we encourage you to submit your resume/cv to firstname.lastname@example.org