SSU is an innovation company who is committed to the mission of providing our customers with high-level services and products. Our people are the foundation of our excellence and agility.
We currently have one (1) opening for a Foreign Language, Regional Expertise, and Culture (LREC) Program Manager to work in Fort Bragg, N.C. The ideal candidate will consolidate, track, and manage all LREC requirements in support of USSOCOM units in Continental United States (CONUS) and Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS) locations. Looking for cultural fit with a high-performance organization, committed to excellence with great growth opportunities.
Location: Fort Bragg, NC – additional CONUS travel may be required on a limited basis
Clearance: (TS/SCI) Top Secret with SCI Eligibility
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide oversight to ensure the command uses mandated procedures to identify the LREC capability requirements needed to support steady state and surge activities.
- Identify LREC requirements operational planning documents.
- Provide quarterly reports to leadership personnel.
- Coordinate with USSOCOM staff and supporting commands to ensure existing billets are appropriately coded and provide sourcing recommendations, as required.
- Provide support services to an annual workshop to identify and prioritize LREC capability requirements for new scenarios, missions, or tasks.
- Conduct staff reviews of both new and existing capability requirements and report those needs once validated and endorsed by command leadership.
- Participate in the Defense Language Action Panel.
- Participate in the Defense Language Steering Committee.
- Accountable for all aspects of the task order execution and manages the hands-on, day-to-day execution of OCONUS TO – related operational activities.
- Responsible for TO PMO operations and resourcing of all Task Order requirements, including linguist staffing, GFE accountability, and Quick Reaction Capability (QRC) tasking responses.
- Responsible for meeting all technical, financial and contractual requirements of the TO.
- Ensures that management processes and business systems facilitate meeting performance requirements.
- Primary point of contact who is authorized to act on all matters relating to the daily operations of the TO.
Required Professional Qualifications/Education:
- 15+ years of management experience, including 10 years of supervisory experience within the last 15 years.
- Has the communication skills to effectively interface with senior military officials, managers, and subordinates.
- 2+ years of experience with managing a language or cultural program
- TS/SCI Clearance
- Professional Project Management (PMP) Certification preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field OR twenty (20) year career in Military (retired E8 or higher level) AND Current PMP Certification OR DAWIA Level III Project Management certification
- 401K Matching Plan
- PTO and Holiday
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
If you are interested in a very well-compensated and challenging position, while making a positive impact, we encourage you to submit your resume/cv to email@example.com