SSU is an innovation company who is committed to the mission of providing our customers with high-level services and products. Our people are the foundation of our excellence and agility.
We currently have an opening for a Network Controller – Operator Lead to support DISA and their associated networks. This support includes monitoring, operating and managing, troubleshooting and restoring to service any of the components, comprising the DISN or DRSN networks. All of these positions offer the opportunity for additional training and upward mobility.
Location: Scott AFB, Illinois
Security Clearance: Secret Access with SSBI. “IT-1 access”
- Twelve (12) years’ experience working with transport technologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
- Must meet IAT Level II requirements of 8570 (Security+ or CCNA Security).
- Strong in reporting, communication and presentations
- Remote Log-In and operating within a ticket que
- Network Troubleshooting
- Switches/Routers Troubleshooting
- Operating within WAN
- Prior Military or experience working in a military government environment.
- Remedy GTMS/ITSM experience
- Network+, CCNA, CCENT, JNCIA, CCNP are also desirable.
- 401K Matching Plan up to 4%
- Full Medical Insurance
If you are interested in a very well-compensated and challenging position, while making a positive impact, we encourage you to submit your resume/cv to email@example.com