SSU is an innovation company who is committed to the mission of providing our customers with high-level services and products. Our people are the foundation of our excellence and agility.
We currently have one (1) opening for an Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance (ISR) Advisor to fill a position in Niamey, Niger. This advisor will train selected aviation personnel in the Nigerien Air Force (NiAF) on Cessna C-208B ISR mission equipment so that Partner Nation (PN) aviation personnel are self-sufficient in the operations and maintenance tasks for Cessna C-208B aircraft. Looking for cultural fit with a high-performance organization, committed to excellence with great growth opportunities.
Location: Niamey, Niger
Clearance: Active DoD Secret Clearance, at a minimum
Period of Performance: ninety (90) day rotation on and then a ninety (90) day rotation off. The contract runs until 10/2024, if all options are executed.
Required Professional Qualifications:
- U.S. Citizen with an active Secret Clearance, at a minimum
- One year (1) experience as a military ISR instructor or civilian equivalent
- Five years ISR experience, to include experience with maintenance and operations on MX15 cameras and SCORPION radars.
- Proof of medical clearance by a doctor within 30 days of award of physical and mental fitness to perform duties of an aircraft mechanic to include lifting 50 pounds and working in Sub-Saharan climates without climate control
- Fluency in French, preferred
If you are interested in a very well-compensated and challenging position, while making a positive impact, we encourage you to submit your resume/cv.
- Remote interview process
- Temperature screenings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Job Type: Full-time