SSU is an innovation company who is committed to the mission of providing our customers with high-level services and products. Our people are the foundation of our excellence and agility.
We are currently recruiting for an Administrative Support Specialist to provide program support to multiple divisions across the Directorate of Operations. Looking for cultural fit with a high-performance organization, committed to excellence.
Location: MacDill AFB, FL
Arlington, VA/Washington D.C. area
Ft. Bragg, NC
Security Clearance: Active Top Secret / SCI
SOF Mission Team Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in any field or 10 years prior military experience working Human Resources, Administrative or Knowledge management.
- 5 years’ experience as administrative, action, or staff officer within HQ USSOCOM, a Service headquarters, or a combatant command headquarters (4-Star military HQ)
- 5 years’ experience using communication skills, both written and oral, to include preparation of written products for senior leader (general officer/flag officer/senior executive service level) use and the ability to communicate at all levels
- 5 years’ experience working with USSOCOM, subordinate organizations, DOD, and knowledge of each U.S. military service’s roles and missions.
- 3 years’ experience utilizing the Defense Travel System and 2 years as an Organizational Defense Travel Administrators (ODTA).
- Serves as primary liaison and action officer for all administrative activities including awards, decorations, performance evaluations, deployments, CONUS and Overseas TDY
- Coordinates In-Processing and Out-Processing for all personnel within the division.
- Provides accurate accountability of all assigned and attached personnel.
- Serves as the Organizational Defense Travel Administrator or Defense Travel Reviewer to assist personnel with travel orders and vouchers in the Defense Travel System.
- Serves as Government Travel Card (GTC) Coordinator, Civilian Timecard Monitor. And SharePoint Administrator.
- Manages, assigns and performs Division administrative and logistic tasking
- Coordinates Task Management Tool (TMT) taskers with the appropriate staff to ensure suspense deadlines are met.
- Assist in managing an office budget for the purchase of support equipment and materials.
- Serves as the Privacy Act/Freedom of Information Act representative ensuring suspense deadlines are met on inquiries and handles sensitive or classified information in accordance with (IAW) SOCOM policies.
- Serves as the Division Security Manager for Information and Operational requirements.
- Plans and organizes general office activities to support recurring and emergent requirements and priorities.
- Maintains accurate records management IAW SOCOM policy.
- Anticipates/facilitates the development of Key Leader Engagements and schedules appropriate supporting venues.
- Assists in hosting meetings, visitations, and conferences through development of appropriate agendas, topics and talking points.
- Reviews and edits outgoing correspondence/staff documents for accuracy and compliance with established policies and guidelines.
- Draft and present briefings and presentations as directed.
- Serves as Defense Ready administrator responsible for accountability of all assigned and attached personnel.
- 401K Matching Plan
- PTO and Holiday
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
If you are interested in a very well-compensated, empowered, and fulfilling position, while making a positive impact at a high level of significance, we encourage you to submit your resume/cv to email@example.com.