SSU is an innovation company who is committed to the mission of providing our customers with high-level services and products. Our people are the foundation of our excellence and agility.
We currently have one (1) opening for a Program Manager to work in our corporate office located in downtown Fayetteville, N.C. The ideal candidate will facilitate information flow between program members and coordinates the decision-making process between all program participants. Looking for cultural fit with a high-performance organization, committed to excellence with great growth opportunities.
Location: Fayetteville, NC with additional travel, as needed
Clearance: Active TOP SECRET security clearance required
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Demonstrates diplomacy when interacting with all internal and external staff.
- Advises on manpower utilization, workflow, and operational procedures to increase efficiency, productivity, and make overall improvements for the program.
- Reviews space utilization within the Program; makes recommendations accordingly.
- Analyzes costs and pricing data submitted by the contract centers to verify and substantiate direct and indirect costs.
- Works on complex problems and identifies and evaluates solutions to the problems.
- Resolves problems and exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies.
- Supervises lower-level program members and is responsible for their hiring.
- Directs, coordinates, and conducts personnel actions and furnishes guidance and assistance as needed.
- Projects, executes, and manages the budget for the program as a whole and for individual projects within the program.
- Prepares requests for contract actions, proposals and assures full compliance with all contract requirements, schedules, and provisions. Oversees contract budgets to ensure fiscal compliance; processes related paperwork (i.e., invoices)
- Coordinates and approves the initiation and processing of purchase orders, supply sources, work orders and maintenance and renovation requests. Authorizes payment of invoices.
- Completes other projects and duties as needed.
Required Professional Qualifications:
- Active TOP SECRET security clearance.
- 10 years’ total experience in USSOCOM assigned organizations, as military, Government civilian, or contractor.
- 5 years’ Program Management experience on a DoD Contract, ending not longer than 12 months prior to 08/29/2019.
- Master’s Degree in Program Management or any Business-related field – OR – Graduate of a US Military War College that issues a Master’s Certificate and an additional 5 years’ (10 years’ total) experience in Program Management – OR – any Bachelor’s Degree and an additional 5 years’ (total of 15 years’) experience in USSOCOM assigned organizations, as military, Government civilian, or contractor.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or DAWIA Level III PM certification – OR – an additional 5 years’ (total of 10 years’) Program Management experience on a DoD Contract.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent organizational skills and proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong detail orientation and excellent follow-through.
- 401K Matching Plan
- PTO and Holiday
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
If you are interested in a very well-compensated and challenging position, while making a positive impact, we encourage you to submit your resume/cv to firstname.lastname@example.org