SSU has an opening for a Security Support Specialist to perform duties at the Brigade and Battalion S-2 on-site in Kuwait. The candidate shall provide support for Physical Security, Personnel Security (PERSEC), and Information Security (INFOSEC) in accordance with current Army and DoD policies. The candidate shall address and assist with resolving multi-discipline security issues.
Location: Arifjan, Kuwait
Clearance: minimum of Secret Clearance
- Practical experience in Information Security.
- Practical experience in Personnel Security (e-QIP and JPAS)
- Practical experience in Operations Security.
- Practical experience in Industrial Security.
- Practical experience in Physical Security.
- Antiterrorism/Force Protection (AT/FP)
- Department of Defense and Army security regulations
- Position requires an Active, in-scope US Government issue SECRET level clearance.
- Due to the nature of the work and contract requirements, US Citizenship is required.
- 401K Matching Plan
- Full Medical Insurance
- Referral Bonus Program
If you are interested in a very well-compensated and challenging position, while making a positive impact, we encourage you to submit your resume/cv to email@example.com.