Strategic Solutions Unlimited, Inc is an innovation company who is committed to the mission of providing the warfighter with high-level services and products. Our people are the foundation of our character, and we believe that achieving excellence starts with them.
SSU has an opening on an active contract for a Security Support Specialist to perform duties at the Signal Brigade and subordinate Battalion S-2 shops on-site in Kuwait. The candidate shall provide support for Physical Security, Personnel Security (PERSEC), and Information Security (INFOSEC) in accordance with current Army and DoD policies. The candidate shall address and assist with resolving multi-discipline security issues by providing direct support to the S-2 office.
Location: Camp Arifjan, Kuwait
Clearance: Secret Clearance
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide Physical, Personnel, Special and Industrial Security (PPS&I) support services to the Signal Bridge
- Update and manage the Personnel Security System (PerSec) tracker for the Brigade
- Support the Government’s information security program IAW Army and DoD policies
- Support daily SSO activities. Process personnel background investigations for special security clearance actions
- Formulating and ensuring compliance with automated information systems security procedures.
- Suggesting, implementing and monitoring compliance with security policies and procedures
- Update and manage applicable SOPs and unit policy letters
- Perform duties in support of the Government and Industrial Security officials
- In-process personnel, confirm clearances and issue badges
- Process visit requests via JPAS/DISS
- Practical experience in Personnel Security (e-QIP and JPAS)
- Practical experience in Information Security.
- Practical experience in Operations Security.
- Practical experience in Industrial Security.
- Practical experience in Physical Security.
- Antiterrorism/Force Protection (AT/FP)
- Department of Defense and Army security regulations
- Position requires an Active, in-scope US Government issue SECRET level clearance.
- Due to the nature of the work and contract requirements, US Citizenship is required.
- 401K Matching Plan
- Full Medical Insurance
- Referral Bonus Program
If you are interested in a well-compensated and challenging position, while making a positive impact, we encourage you to submit your resume/cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.