SSU is an innovation company who is committed to the mission of providing our customers with high-level services and products. Our people are the foundation of our excellence and agility.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Administrator to provide program support to multiple divisions across the Directorate of Operations. Looking for cultural fit with a high-performance organization, committed to excellence.
Location: MacDill AFB, FL
Security Clearance: Active Top Secret / SCI
SOF Mission Team Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in any field or 12 years prior military experience working Human Resources, Administrative or Knowledge management.
- 7 years’ experience as administrative, action, or staff officer within HQ USSOCOM, a Service headquarters, or a combatant command headquarters (4-Star military HQ)
- 7 years’ experience using communication skills, both written and oral, to include preparation of written products for senior leader (general officer/flag officer/senior executive service level) use and the ability to communicate at all levels
- 5 years’ experience working with USSOCOM, subordinate organizations, DOD, and knowledge of each U.S. military service’s roles and missions.
- 5 years’ experience utilizing the Defense Travel System and 3 years as an Organizational Defense Travel Administrators (ODTA) or a DTS Reviewer
- 3 years’ experience utilizing as a Government Travel Card Agency Coordinator
- Provide support for daily operational functions of the staff to include daily monitoring, routing, and tasking of the Directorate’s Task Management Tool and FM14s on the Enterprise Workflow Management System
- Provide on-site executive assistance administrative officer functions, acting as an interface with military, governmental, and private sector organizations
- Maintain the long-range calendar and event scheduling, coordinating conferences, briefings and other meetings.
- Primary liaison and subject matter expert for all deployments, CONUS and Overseas TDYs.
- Provide administrative management of the Defense Travel System (DTS).
- Ensure mission accomplishment and implement quality improvements in response to regulatory compliance or requirements.
- Review travel authorizations and vouchers.
- Manage cross-org, fund cite authorizations, and invitational travel orders (ITO).
- 401K Matching Plan
- PTO and Holiday
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
If you are interested in a very well-compensated, empowered, and fulfilling position, while making a positive impact at a high level of significance, we encourage you to submit your resume/cv to firstname.lastname@example.org