SSU is an innovation company who is committed to the mission of providing our customers with high-level services and products. Our people are the foundation of our excellence and agility.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Program Administrator to provide program support to multiple divisions across the Directorate of Operations. The Directorate of Operations (J3) provides fully capable Special Operations Forces (SOF) to defend the U.S. and its interests and synchronizes planning of global operations against terrorist networks. The J3 also provides the management of SOF, North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) SOF, and Interagency (IA) partners designated to support Overseas Contingency Operations with operational planning to support indirect lines of operation with the most operationally relevant and accessible information. Looking for cultural fit with a high-performance organization, committed to excellence with great growth opportunities.
Location: MacDill AFB, FL
Security Clearance: Active Top Secret / SCI
SOF Mission Team Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in any field or 12 years prior military experience working Human Resources, Administrative or Knowledge management.
- 7 years’ experience as administrative, action, or staff officer within HQ USSOCOM, a Service headquarters, or a combatant command headquarters (4-Star military HQ)
- 7 years’ experience using communication skills, both written and oral, to include preparation of written products for senior leader (general officer/flag officer/senior executive service level) use and the ability to communicate at all levels
- 5 years’ experience working with USSOCOM, subordinate organizations, DOD, and knowledge of each U.S. military service’s roles and missions.
- 5 years’ experience utilizing the Defense Travel System and 3 years as an Organizational Defense Travel Administrator (ODTA) or a DTS Reviewer
- 3 years’ experience utilizing as a Government Travel Card Agency Coordinator
- Provide support for daily operational functions of the staff to include daily monitoring, routing, and tasking of the Directorate’s Task Management Tool (TMT) and FM14s on the Enterprise Workflow Management System (EWMS); assist and provide advice with the formulation of internal/external tasker packages, and track all taskers to completion in coordination with Components, TSOCs, Joint Staff, and HQ and inter-agencies, both DOD and non-DOD.
- Provide on-site executive assistance administrative officer functions, acting as an interface with military, governmental, and private sector organizations for visits and matters on protocol, coordinating protocol issues arising from official functions.
- Maintain the long-range calendar and event scheduling, coordinating conferences, briefings and other meetings.
- Primary liaison and subject matter expert for all deployments, CONUS and Overseas TDYs.
- Provide administrative management of the Defense Travel System (DTS)
- Ensure mission accomplishment and implement quality improvements in response to regulatory compliance or requirements,
- Review travel authorizations and vouchers.
- Manage cross-org, fund cite authorizations, and invitational travel orders (ITO).
- Develop, monitor, and change DTS routing lists as required.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the Joint Travel Regulation to ensure compliance.
- Serves as Defense Ready administrator responsible for accountability of all assigned and attached personnel.
- Liaison with individuals regarding ITOs.
- 401K Matching Plan
- PTO and Holiday
- Full Medical Coverage
- Referral Bonus Program
If you are interested in a very well-compensated, empowered, and fulfilling position, while making a positive impact at a high level of significance, we encourage you to submit your resume/cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.