SSU is an innovation company who is committed to the mission of providing our customers with high-level services and products. Our people are the foundation of our excellence and agility.
We currently have one (1) potential opening for a Sensitive Activities Instructor to support the Joint Special Operations University (JSOU) mission. The ideal candidate will serve as full-time support and shall manage multiple contract personnel working in geographically dispersed locations. Looking for cultural fit with a high-performance organization, committed to excellence with great growth opportunities.
Location: MacDill AFB, FL
Clearance: TOP SECRET clearance required; SCI eligible
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Analyze designs as well as develop, evaluate, and instruct the assigned topic-focused curriculum
presentations, lectures, classes, seminars, and special events related to (SA) education
projects/programs up to and including TS/SCI and ACCM program material and topics.
• Advance the professional SA body of knowledge through relevant conference and symposia
attendance, presentation, panel participation or through relevant research and publishing.
• Provide professional curriculum and instruction, research and writing, student support, and course
leadership for faculty and staff.
• Ensure the learning objectives, outcomes, and assessments support the SA program objectives.
• Build, deliver, evaluate, and update all SA focused lessons/courses and related materials per
• Prepare and present curriculum reviews in accordance with JSOU’s Policy.
• Prepare, collect, and report education-related data on instruction, assessments, and students as
required by institutional effectiveness and as assigned by the department.
• Support faculty and staff through curriculum workshop participation, curriculum review,
proofing, and critiquing curriculum materials, lectures, presentations, draft publications, or other
• Facilitate student preparation for courses, accomplishment of course prerequisites, and
accomplishment of all course execution and graduation requirements.
Required Professional Qualifications/Education:
- TOP SECRET clearance required; SCI eligible
• MA/MS required in any field*
• 5 years’ practical experience of conducting SOF sensitive activities,
with specific expertise in planning, managing, enabling, and
reporting of SA at the operational level, capable of explaining how
to work across joint, interagency, and international communities to
conduct the SOF SA mission.
• 2 years’ instructor experience required
- 401K Matching Plan
- PTO and Holiday
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
If you are interested in a very well-compensated and challenging position, while making a positive impact, we encourage you to submit your resume/cv to email@example.com