SIGINT Instructor and Curriculum Development SME
SSU is an innovation company who is committed to the mission of providing our customers with high-level services and products. Our people are the foundation of our excellence and agility.
We are currently recruiting for SIGINT Instructor and Curriculum Development SME to support MARSOC in the Marine Raider Training Center. The purpose. This is an empowering job with a direct sense of purpose, significance and fulfillment associated with daily requirements. The purpose of this task is to provide the MRTC with contractor support to provide full time qualified Subject Matter Experts (SME) to facilitate the Programs of Instruction (POIs) of the Marine Forces Special Operations Command (MARFORSOC).
Location: Camp Lejeune, NC (Will travel CONUS as needed)
Security Clearance: TS / SCI Clearance required
SOF Mission Team Job Qualifications
- Must have 1 year of experience using Microsoft Office suite (I.E. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer/Mozilla Firefox, Adobe Acrobat)
- Must have a valid state driver’s license.
- Carry equipment weighing up to 50lbs.
- Possess a fully adjudicated TS/SCI clearance on day one of contract execution.
- Former 026xx, 35 Series or service equivalent MOS
- 5+ years as a SIGINT professional
- 5+ years of military experience
- Served a minimum of 1 year as an enlisted E-6 or higher/CWO2 or higher
- Minimum of one deployment supporting SOF missions as a 026xx or other services equivalent MOS’s
- Proficient in the use of unclassified programs heavily utilized by all baseline SIGINT operations.
- Graduate of appropriate National Security Agency (NSA) courses and enable access to sensitive mission SOF SIGINT data and analytical tools .
- Must complete the 4-week MRTC Instructor Training Course prior engaging with students. Prior attendance in the course will be accepted.
- Shall be required to provide surge support within the total 1920 hrs that equate to an FTE under this contract.
- Must be able to achieve Mode 1 Ground Instructor certification once on contract.
- Must be able to achieve Mode 6 Instructor certification once on contract.
- Primary planner and coordinator for SIGINT training.
- Serve as the primary SIGINT Instructor for the Multi-Discipline Intelligence Operator Course (MDIOC).
- Responsible for integrating Intel training into unit training.
- Develop and update TSP and POIs as needed.
- Execute and participates in MDIOC directed training environments with appropriate security settings as determined by the MRTC
- Able to deploy with MRTC elements to support intelligence training events.
- 401K Matching Plan (SSU matches 100% up to 3% and 50% up to the additional 5%)
- PTO and Holiday
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
If you are interested in a very well-compensated, empowered, and fulfilling position, while making a positive impact at a high level of significance, we encourage you to submit your resume/cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.