Apogee-SSU JV has an opening in Africa performing services for the Department of State (DoS), Bureau of African Affairs. This requirement is for the full time services of one (1) Special Forces Advisor in N’Djamena, Chad to counsel and mentor SATG Command Staff and personnel on operations, training, logistics, maintenance and supply.
OCONUS Location: N’Djamena, Chad with frequent TDY to other Chadian bases.
- Five (5) years’ experience working in Africa, post-conflict, and/or developing nations.
- Ten (10) years’ special operations management experience (Team Sergeant or higher) in a recognized U.S. Special Operations Forces organization, as an operator.
- Two (2) years’ experience developing and delivering training modules to partner nations.
- Two (2) years’ experience advising foreign military forces.
- Fluent English speaker. English fluency shall be to 3/3 DLPT and OPI 2, or equivalent.
- Fluent French speaker. French fluency shall be to 3/3 DLPT and OPI 2, or equivalent. May be addressed through interpreters.
- Arabic fluency. Arabic fluency shall be 2/2 DLPT and OPI 2, or equivalent. May be addressed through interpreters.
- At a minimum, graduate from a Senior Professional Military Education program, such as Senior Non-Commissioned Officer Academy or Command and General Staff college, or equivalent.
- U.S. citizen with a Secret clearance.
If you are interested in a very well-compensated and challenging position, while making a positive impact, we encourage you to submit your resume/cv to firstname.lastname@example.org