SSU is recruiting for Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (TSCM) Specialist to provide support expertise and mission support to the Washington Police in Washington D.C. This requirement is for the full time services of up to five (5) Specialist to support this effort.
- Minimum of two years of experience in conducting U.S. Government level technical surveillance countermeasures missions, or a degree or closely related field from an accredited university.
Qualified and Experienced to complete the follow task(s):
- Participate on and occasionally manage a team of Technical Security Specialists that conduct technical surveillance countermeasures missions to ensure that clandestine devices have not been introduced into secure areas of Congressional facilities.
- Capable of physical activities related to TSCM work.
- Adhere to security-related matters in accordance with Intelligence Community Directive 702, Security Police Board Procedural Guides 1,2, 3 and other Executive Branch guidance as adopted by the USCP, as well as USCP policies and procedures
- Use expert knowledge of operational security, physical security, and electronics systems installation to perform TSCM work
- Received requests and assign tasks to ensure completion of a mission
- Oversee and track progress of missions and manage reporting
- Recommend and evaluated new detection equipment to enhance the inspection processes
- Coordinate findings with the USCP, and as directed, other Legislative Branch entities and the intelligence community
- Manage assets and maintain equipment
- Project management
- Support a call desk
- Communicate and coordinate effectively with individuals at all organizational and management levels within and outside of the Department, including Members of Congress
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
If you are interested in a very well-compensated and challenging position, while making a positive impact, we encourage you to submit your resume/cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.