SSU’s Relocatable Buildings and Expeditionary POD Construction product lines meet requirements ranging from 46 to 5,000 sq feet, SSU provides innovative solutions for fully relocatable, high security, ground-level buildings. Material handling equipment (MHE) is not needed to offload or assemble these relocatable buildings. We work closely with you to create the most functional layout to satisfy your operational requirements. Whether it is a soundproof interview room, partition walls, a restroom, or a series of pods resulting in your ideal Operations Center, we are fully capable of meeting your needs.
Single Pod EPC
The base unit is a highly versatile relocatable building in our Expeditionary POD Construction line
- Exterior: 7’d x 8’w x 8’h
- Interior: 6’3″d x 7’2″w x 7’h
- Weight: 1,514 lbs
- Functional Area: 46 sq feet
- Common Uses: office, lodging, storage, bathroom, etc.
SSU’s most commonly fielded and requested EPC variant
- Exterior: 7’d x 16’w x 8’h
- Interior: 6’3″d x 15’2″w x 7’h
- Weight: 2,588 lbs
- Functional Area: 90 sq feet
- Common Uses: office, interview room, lodging, etc.
For outstanding functional space with a minimal footprint
- Exterior: Back Wall 16′ and Long Side Wall 14′
- Interior: Back Wall 15’3″ and Long Wall 13’3″ with 130 sq. ft.
- Weight: 3,614 lbs
- Functional Area: 130 sq feet
- Common Uses: work areas, interview rooms, lodging, and storage relocatable buildings
For maximum occupancy on unconstrained installation sites
- Exterior: Back Wall 32′ and Long Center Wall 14′
- Interior: Back Wall 31’3″ and Long Center Wall 133’3″ with 220 sq. ft
- Weight: 5,904 lbs
- Functional Area: 220 sq feet
- Common Uses: office with work stations, lodging, and relocatable buildings