SSU offers a wide array of contract vehicles that make it easy for you to do business with us. These contract vehicles feature pre-negotiated terms and conditions to support programs across government agencies. SSU is a prime or subcontractor on numerous indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity (ID/IQ) vehicles and blanket purchase agreements (BPA). For more information on these contracts, emerging solicitations, or partnering opportunities, please send an email to email@example.com or call our team at (910)222-8138.
SOF Core Support
Government Purchase Card (GPC)/IMPAC card
Africa Advisory and Reporting Services
Advanced Expeditionary Warfare Development (AEWD)
Global Tactical Advanced Communications Systems (GTACS)
SeaPort Next Generation (SeaPort NxG)
Deployable Adaptive Global Responder Support (DAGRS)
Transformation Twenty-One Total Technology Next Generation (T4NG)
Responsive Strategic Sourcing for Services (RS3)
Defense Language Interpretation and Translation Enterprise (DLITE) II
Solutions for Intelligence Analysis 3 (SIA III)
- The SOF Core Support IDIQ contract has a ceiling value of $950 Million and a period of performance that runs through March 14, 2030. SSU and its teammates will provide subject matter expertise and knowledge based services in support of SOCOM’s enterprise requirements for U.S. based and globally assigned Special Operations Forces (SOF). These areas of support include but are not limited to; Education and Training Services, Management Support Services, Program Management, Engineering, Technical and Professional Services, and Administrative & Other Services.
- SSU has the capability to accept payment via a customer’s Government Purchase Card. This enables a flexible response to rapidly fulfill all contract requirements, and lessens the lead time needed to satisfy our clients’ needs. For further information or GPC-related inquiries, please contact April Brown at 910-222-8138 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Africa Advisory and Reporting Services IDIQ is a 5 year, $500 million prime contract to provide advisory and technical support to the U.S. Department of State. The AF Advisory and Reporting Services contract supports the Bureau of African Affairs and other State entities to work with African counterparts all across the continent.
Advanced Expeditionary Warfare Development (AEWD) – partnered with Janus Research Group
- The Advanced Expeditionary Warfare Development (AEWD) contract is in support of the Department of the Army, Army Material Command (AMC) for services to support research and development, limited prototypes, and test and evaluation support for items and systems supporting the U.S. Army and Department of Defense objectives.
Global Tactical Advanced Communications Systems Contract (GTACS) – partnered with TRACE Systems, Inc.
- The Global Tactical Advanced Communication Systems (GTACS) and Services contract is an expanded defense contract, which will enable the acquisition of hardware, software, services and data in support of the Program Executive Office for Command, Control, and Communications-Tactical (PEO C3T) mission over a five year ordering period.
- SSU is proud to be a part of the SeaPort NxG venture. SeaPort NxG has made electronic procurement of Engineering, Financial, and Program Management support services a reality. Using SeaPort NxG, the Navy Virtual Systems Command (VS) Commanders (NAVAIR, NAVSEA, NAVSUP and SPAWAR) have adopted an integrated approach to contracting for support services. The SeaPort NxG portal provides a standardized means of issuing competitive solicitations amongst a large and diverse community of approved contractors, as well as a platform for awarding and managing performance-based task orders. This unified approach allows SeaPort NxG service procurement teams to leverage their best work products, practices, and approaches across the Navy’s critical service business sector. Simply stated, SeaPort NxG provides a faster, better, and more cost-effective means of contracting for professional support services.
- The Deployable Adaptive Global Responder Support (DAGRS) contract is in support of the Research Development and Engineering Command (RDECOM), Communications Electronics Research Development and Engineering Center (CERDEC), Night Vision Electronic Sensors Directorate (NVESD) Quick Response Branch (QRB), Department of Defense (DoD) and other government agencies. This IDIQ has a ceiling value of $480 million over a five year period and provides those government entities support in the area of Research and Development Test and Evaluation.
- The Transformation Twenty-One Total technology Next Generation contract supports the Department of Veteran Affairs, Office of Information and Technology’s requirement for IT support services for both VA and non-VA customers. This program will provide a total solution, encompassing, but not limited to, required hardware, software, and IT products, in conjunction with all services needed to integrate a system, network, or other IT service in order to meet a client’s mission requirements.
- The Responsive Strategic Sourcing for Services (RS3) contract provides ACC-APG customers, other Program Executive Offices (PEOs) other Department of Defense (DoD) agencies, and other federal agencies with knowledge base support services for requirements with Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) related needs. This IDIQ contract has a ceiling value of $37.4 Billion over a ten year period.
- The DLITE II contract is a ten year IDIQ contract with an estimated value of $9.86 Billion. This program was created to assist INSCOM with centralizing its management of contract foreign language support to promote a coherent DoD-wide program, advance its Defense Language Program objectives and avoid duplicative efforts. The primary objective of the DLITE II program is to get the right linguist, to the right location, at the right time to perform interpretation, translation, and/or transcription services.
- The Solutions for Intelligence Analysis 3 (SIA III)) IDIQ contract has a period of performance that consists of a five (5) year base term and five (5) options years. This contract also has a ceiling value of $17.1 Billion. As a subcontractor to Calhoun International, SSU will support the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) by providing military intelligence support for national security policymakers, defense planners and warfighters.