SSU is committed to providing quality services to our government clients through various contract vehicles. These vehicles have been pre-approved and streamlined to facilitate the acquisition process and ensure compliance with federal regulations. SSU has the capability and experience to perform as a prime or subcontractor on multiple ID/IQ contracts and BPAs. To learn more about these opportunities and how we can partner with you, please call our team at (910) 222-8138 or contact us at this link.
-- Available Contract Vehicles --
SOF Core Services Support (SCS)
- The SOF Core Services Support contract is a $950 million multiple award indefinite-delivery indefinite-quantity (MA-IDIQ) supporting USSOCOM’s domestic and international requirements. The contract is a small business set-aside that provides knowledge-based services and subject matter expertise in the following areas: Education and Training Services, Management Support Services, Program Management, Engineering, Technical and Professional Services, and Administrative and Other Services. This is a 10-year IDIQ contract with completion in March 2030.
GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS)
- The GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) is a long-term government wide contract that provides federal, state, and local government buyers access to commercial products, services, and solutions at pre negotiated pricing. The MAS Program supports GSA’s Federal Marketplace (FMP) strategy of modernizing and simplifying the buying and selling experience for all stakeholders.
- SSU has been awarded the GSA MAS Facilities contract to provide modular structures and SCIFs to meet your mission requirements.
- Awarded SIN(s) – 332311P Engineered and Prefabricated Buildings and Structures for Storage Solutions
Government Purchase Card (GPC) / IMPAC card
- SSU has the capability to accept payment via a customer's Government Purchase Card. This enables a flexible response to rapidly fulfill all contract requirements, and lessens the lead time needed to satisfy our clients' needs. For further information or other GPC-related inquiries, please us at 910-222-8138.