For more than a decade, SSU has provided Electronic Security Systems (ESS) Support to a variety of government customers to include coverage as part of a 3.1M square foot facility in downtown Washington, D.C., CCTV and security support to a Joint Task Force at Guantanamo Bay and specialized support to US Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) in deployed locations.
SSU provides premier ESS technical support and is fully equipped to design, install, and maintain these systems, customized for your requirements. Our proven global capability creates security from uncertainty, even in the most remote and austere domestic and international locations.
To provide the best security solutions and savings to our customers, SSU has partnered with Accu-Tech, SCS, 1 Volt Associates, ADI and Axis Communications. To further enhance value to our customers, SSU is an Authorized Government Dealer for all Vicon products and is a Certified Dealer of MDI unified security management systems.
Through human-machine teaming, we increase safety, security, and responsiveness toward threats. The result: our solutions REDUCE or ELIMINATE threats.
- Utilize advanced analytics for predictive threat analysis
- Integrate security infrastructure and IoT
- Transform ubiquitous sensors into threat detection & prevention
- Automate Edge and AI computing to security systems
Bridging the gap between uncertainty & security, SSU applies decades of Special Operations experience in crisis response, analysis, and threat assessments to integrate solutions.
- Threat & vulnerability assessments
- Smart camera integration
- Smart System installation & network support
- Sensor integration
- Incident response training
- Drone employment training
- Campus Operations security assessment
SSU is proud to offer:
- Security Engineer Design and Application
- CCTV/Video Surveillance
- Access Control
- Risk and Vulnerability Assessment and Mitigation
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Covert Security Systems
- Intrusion Detection Systems
- Biometric Readers
- Perimeter Security and Surveillance
- Smart Campus Capabilities
SSU provides solutions to prepare for, prevent, and respond and mitigate threats to your people and facilities. SSU is proud to support the following organizations: